The Coding Club is a newly formed committee within our organization that aims to bring together students and faculties who are passionate about coding. The club provides a platform for students to enhance their coding skills, collaborate on projects, and foster a culture of continuous learning.
The club is open to all students, regardless of their level of expertise in coding. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced coder, the Coding Club offers opportunities for growth and collaboration. Benefits of joining the Coding Club include skill enhancement through workshops, training sessions, and coding challenges. Members also have the chance to work on coding projects with fellow club members, gaining practical experience and learning from each other's expertise. Additionally, the club provides networking opportunities, allowing members to connect with like-minded individuals and exchange ideas. Professional development is also a focus of the club, with guest lectures, webinars, and conferences organized to expand knowledge and stay ahead in the coding field.
The club is led by a core team of volunteers who are responsible for organizing events, coordinating with guest speakers, and managing communication channels. The core team will work together to create a calendar of activities for the club, ensuring a diverse range of opportunities for members to engage in.
Overall, the Coding Club aims to contribute to the growth and innovation of our organization by fostering a community of individuals passionate about coding and providing them with resources and support to further develop their skills.
The coding club is a voluntary group of students who come together to learn, share, and practice coding skills in a supportive and collaborative environment. The club is open to all students, regardless of their current level of experience or department, and provides a space for individuals to work on personal coding projects, contribute to open-source projects, and learn from one another.
The objectives of the coding club are to:
- Provide a platform for students to learn and practice coding skills, regardless of their current level of experience.
- Foster a culture of innovation and creativity within the organization, by encouraging students to explore new technologies and projects.
- Promote collaboration and knowledge-sharing among students with different levels of experience and expertise
- Support the professional development of students by providing opportunities to work on realworld coding projects and contribute to open-source projects.
- Build a sense of community and camaraderie among students who share an interest in coding and technology
The coding club will meet once a week for two hours, on [Proposed Day and Time]. During these meetings, members will have the opportunity to:
- Present their current projects and receive feedback from other members.
- Work on group coding projects, such as building a simple web application or contributing to an open-source project.
- Listen to guest speakers from the industry or other organizations, who will share their experiences and insights on various coding-related topics
- Participate in coding challenges and hackathons, both within the club and with other organizations.
Membership in the coding club is open to all students of [Organization Name], regardless of their current level of experience or department. Members are expected to actively participate in club activities and contribute to the club's goals and objectives.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Candidate||Portfolio|
|1||Mr. Krishna Kanta Maiti||President|
|2||Mr. Arup Mallick||Vice President|
|3||Mr. Somnath Mukherjee||Secretary|
|4||Ms. Pragati Ghosh||Asst. Secretary|
|5||Anagh Basak||Core Member|
|6||Md. Faisal Ansari||Core Member|
|7||Jack Ghosh||Core Member|
The coding club will be led by a committee of volunteers, who will be responsible for organizing meetings, securing guest speakers, and managing the club's activities. The leadership team will consist of:
- A club president, who will oversee the overall activities of the club and ensure that it aligns with the organization's goals and objectives.
- A vice president, who will assist the club president and take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- A secretary, who will be responsible for taking minutes at meetings and communicating with club members.
- Asst. Secretary, who will manage the club's finances and budget.
The coding club will have access to a variety of resources, including:
- A dedicated space for meetings and coding sessions.
- A library of coding books, online courses, and other resources.
- Access to industry-standard coding tools and software.
- Opportunities to participate in coding competitions and hackathons.
- Guidance and mentorship from experienced coders and industry experts.
The coding club will maintain a supportive and inclusive environment, where all members feel welcome and valued. Members are expected to respect each other's differences and perspectives, and to actively contribute to the club's goals and objectives. The club will also adhere to the organization's code of conduct and policies.
A Workshop on Python Programming
15th - 17th September, 2022
Phone: 03330085434 & 03330085433