RERF's flagship project, its 1st Integrated Hi-tech Campus in India, located within Kolkata, West Bengal; the campus is spread over 12 acres of land. The basic infrastructure constitutes modern academic facilities, sports and recreational facilities, total computerization of the different campuses and departments of the Institution with networking facility.
State of the art Hi-Tech Computer and other laboratories is designed to help students develop effective skills and capabilities in academic and professional settings. These labs focus on work environments and real life situations.
The cafeteria in the college are the hub of every student activity. Students throng the cafeterias and help themselves to a variety of tasty foods which of course comes at a very nominal rates. College Canteen provides delicious and hygienic food and very affordable prizes. South Indian, North Indian and Chinese Vegetarian foods are available.
Transportation facilities are available to facilitate easy transportation of the students. We offer bus facilities from the following routes:
- Dunlop-Sodepur-Khardah-Titagarh-Barrackpore Chiriamore-College Campus.
- Barrackpore Station-College Campus
Conveniently located in close proximity to the RERF Campus, RERF provides hostel facility to both girls (at Sodpur) and boys (at Agarpara) along with exclusive transport facility. The hostel facility is granted to the students of RERF strictly on the basis of merit, the number of seats for each department depends on the department size & availability. RERF's student's hostels are formed with an view to provide excellent, homely and safe accommodation to our scholars. Features of RERF Hostel:
- Separate Hostel accommodations are available for boys & girls.
- Hostel facilities are available on co-operative basis and on sharing basis with another three or two students.
- Homely & comfortable atmosphere.
- Separate academic warden to take care of students welfare & studies in the hostel.
- Hygienic and well cooked food in the hostel mess.
- Common Room with TV & games facilities.
The library has a vast and comprehensive collection in:
- Science and Engineering Textbooks
- Journals and Magazines
- Books on religion, ethics and political science to enable the students to broaden their perspective.
- No. of Books (Volumes) : 35000
- No. of Titles : 5300
- About Us
- M B A
- M C A
- Faculty & Staff
- Basic Science
- M B A
- M C A
- Administrative Staff
- Contact Us